On-Demand - ENT Practical Steps for Improving Your Bottom Line
Recorded On: 10/27/2021
Approximate Time to Complete: 2 Hours
Whether you're planning to stay in private practice or you are considering being acquired, merged, or employed - a better bottom line pays off. Don't get stuck in TGE thinking - by the way, that stands for "That's Good Enough." Frankly, you and your practice are more valuable if sound processes are in place, documented, and followed.
This workshop is filled with assessments you can use to see how well the business office or your billing service is doing. We include assessments you can use when hiring billing managers and coders.
Join us for three fast-paced hours with information you can put into place that can improve your bottom line in 90 days.
- Key Financial Performance Indicators
- Best Billing Practices Assessments
- Hiring Competent Billing Managers and Coders
- Crafting Financial Policies That Produce Results and Don't Put Patients Off
- Optimizing Technology in Your Business Office
- Why Financing Works for Patients with High Deductibles
- Exactly How to Ask for Prepayment for Services and Surgery
- Turning Accounts Over to Collections: Here's Your Guide
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 2.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 2.0 CEUs in Core B, CPPM after successful completion of a Post-Test. Please note: Core B can comprise no more than 33% (1/3) of the total Core continuing education units.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|