On Demand: Office E/M Coding for Surgeons - ACS
- Registration Closed
Office E/M Coding for Surgeons
Total Runtime: 90 minutes
Please note: CEUs for Office E/M Coding for Surgeons expire on 3/31/2023
One year later we look at the problems and solutions in re-configured outpatient E/M codes.
This 90-minute virtual course analyzes the CPT E/M guidelines that apply to office new and established patient visits, presenting them in a distilled, understandable way. We’ll break down and explain the restructured elements of Medical Decision Making and Time and demonstrate how they are applied using example scenarios.
- • Identify the three elements of Medical Decision Making for Office and Other outpatient visit
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) codes.
- • Describe when time can be used for code level selection
- • Differentiate between types of problems addressed
- • Understand how data reviewed and analyzed is counted
- • Distinguish level of risk as it relates to code level selection
Course Access and Expiration
You will have access to this course for 30 days from the day you purchase it.
Should you have questions, please contact us at