Nashville - Remodel Your Revenue Cycle (Ortho) Workshop
Includes a Live In-Person Event on 08/04/2023 at 9:00 AM (CDT)
Friday, August 4th |Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Is your practice as profitable as it could be?
If you aren’t sure, attend this workshop. It’s filled with urgent advice about how to seal up revenue leaks. Ask yourself:
- Are my practice managers providing solid monthly reports—including detailed denial reports?
- Do my Accounts Receivable reports separate patient-owed dollars from insurance debt?
If not, you need this workshop. We’ve seen badly managed practices leak up to six figures from gross income.
KZA education is based on real world consulting. We’ve taken a microscope to practices just like yours—whether you are in private practice, groups, hospital employed or in academia—and found the weak links. We’ll show you how practice profits are lost including:
- Delays in prior authorization and denials after submission
- Worker’s Compensation plans that pay by credit card
- Deceptive AR reports
- Failure to collect patient deductibles and co-pays
- Billing companies that figure “out of sight, out of mind.” (Sadly, they are often right.)
No more fudging! Learn the bookkeeping details that can grow your revenue—ethically and legally. Bring key staff. We guarantee a solid return for the time and money invested.
KarenZupko & Associates, Inc.
Karen’s energetic and engaging presentation style has earned high ratings from the plastic surgery community for decades. Her practical knowledge and specific recommendations have contributed to the growth and profitability of plastic surgery practices nationwide. In this mask-challenged environment, Karen has new ideas and concepts to share that can make a positive impact on your bottom line.
Find out about more about Karen Zupko, President.
2023 AAPC CEUs