CPT Power Coding for Otolaryngology: Allergy and Immunology
Length of course: 44 minutes
Successful Coding and Documentation for Allergy and Immunology 2023
This on demand webinar will address current and new 2023 coding guidelines affecting allergist/immunologists. This session will cover coding for allergy testing and immunotherapy along with Medically Unlikely Edits (MUE) for these procedures. In addition, this session will address correct coding and documentation for Oral Food Challenge and Oral Immunotherapy (OIT). Modifier 25 with an Evaluation and Management Service on the same day as allergy testing/immunotherapy and its impact on allergist/immunologists will be discussed.
- Primary Care Providers
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants and Other Allied Health Professionals
- Coding and Billing Professionals
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the 2023 guidelines for evaluation and management coding with patient scenarios
- Become familiar with the 2023 updates for diagnosis and procedure codes for allergy/immunology
- Review Evaluation and Management Services with Modifier 25 on the same date as allergy services.
- Understand how the MUE’s affect payment for allergy testing
- Review the guidelines for Oral Food Challenge and OIT
Reminder: You have 30 days to complete the course from the day you open and access the course.
Deborah Grider, CDIP, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-I, CPC-P, COC, CEMC, CPMA.
Consultant and Speaker
Deborah is a nationally sought after leader in the industry and is passionate about assisting physicians and hospitals in improving their coding, documentation, and business operations to maintain compliance and improve revenue. She will go above and beyond to help industry leaders, physicians and others achieve excellence.
Find out about more about Deborah Grider, CDIP, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-I, CPC-P, COC, CEMC, CPMA.
Course Access and Expiration
You have 30 days to complete this course from the day you first access the content. After 30 days your access will expire.
Should you have questions, please contact us at