On-Demand - Practical Steps for Improving Your Bottom Line (AAOS)
- Registration Closed
$450 for AAOS Members and Their Staff |$580 regularly
Total Time: 2 Hours
CEU's expiring 11.30.2022
Whether you're planning to stay in private practice or you are considering being acquired, merged, or employed - a better bottom line pays off. Don't get stuck in TGE thinking - by the way, that stands for "That's Good Enough." Frankly, you and your practice are more valuable if sound processes are in place, documented, and followed.
This workshop is filled with assessments you can use to see how well the business office or your billing service is doing. We include assessments you can use when hiring billing managers and coders.
Join us for three fast-paced hours with information you can put into place that can improve your bottom line in 90 days.
- Key Financial Performance Indicators
- Best Billing Practices Assessments
- Hiring Competent Billing Managers and Coders
- Crafting Financial Policies That Produce Results and Don't Put Patients Off
- Optimizing Technology in Your Business Office
- Why Financing Works for Patients with High Deductibles
- Exactly How to Ask for Prepayment for Services and Surgery
- Turning Accounts Over to Collections: Here's Your Guide
Course Access and Expiration
You will have access to this package for 40 days from the day you purchase it.
You will have 30 days to complete the course(s) within the package.
The 30 days for a course starts the day you activate that course within the package.
Please note, if you start the course with less than 30 days left in the package access period (40 days from the time of purchase) you will only have until the end of that period.
Should you have questions, please contact us at
Workbook shipping is included in the price for addresses in the contiguous United States and takes approximately 5 business days*.
For shipping outside of the contiguous US, including Hawaii and Alaska, please email email@example.com for an estimated shipping cost and timeframe.
Please be sure that you provide the correct shipping address at registration, there will be a space to enter the address if different than that of the payment address.
We strongly encourage you to wait to begin your course until your workbook has arrived.
*With congestion due to COVID-19, deliveries by Fed Ex and UPS are subject to delay.
What are some of the benefits of registering with KZA On-Demand?
- View at YOUR convenience—the course is online and authored by experts in the field
- Receive a printed, comprehensive workbook. Our workbooks are considered the gold standard in reference material
- Accredited for CME and CEUs
- You have 30-day access to the individual course(s)
Registering Multiple Attendees
- Create, or have each attendee create, a user account here.
- If one person is creating all of the accounts you will need to log out each time to create the next account.
- Log in with the account that you wish to pay through and add desired products to your cart.
- Once you have selected all the desired products, go to your cart.
- You will initially be registered for each product. You can edit this after you have added the additional attendees using the "remove" button.
- To add the additional attendees select the green button in your cart titled “Add a Registration for Another User.”
- Enter the email address for the additional attendee. If they have an account their name will populate and you can select “Add Product for This User.”
- The attendee's name will appear in the registrant column under your own.
- Repeat this for each additional attendee.
- Proceed, filling out the additional information for each attendee and completing payment.
If you have any issues with completing your registration please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312 642-8310